COMMENTS - A SLIGHT CHANGE



Gentle Readers,

                    I have enabled Registration of folk seeking to Comment on the Blog.

                   No great problems really, only one abusive - long past and one very misinformed more recent. Oddly, Blogger has been showing the person's name as well as their chosen identity, but that does not give me certain means for contacting the would be Commenter - without that contact I could not allow their Comment to appear without following it with a further Comment which would of necessity seem unkind. I wish to avoid that.

So, sorry folks Comment Registration it has to be. As will already be apparent to those so inclined I do not publish Comments that are abusive of the Church or any person,  or that hint at scandals without offering specific information to provide verification.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVICT PRIEST - FATHER JAMES DIXON

CRASH THROUGH OR CRASH ?

SILENCE IS NO LONGER SAFE