Wednesday, April 04, 2012

ATTACKED FOR DEFENDING THE CHURCH AND "TEMPLE POLICING"

PLEASED TO STAND WHERE I DO !
There is a website in Australia which is a type of nest of dissent, I shall not name it, there is no good purpose in doing so.


I don't routinely visit it, but a particular matter caused me to do so this morning and to my delight and amusement, I found that our Blog was accused of "defending "the Catholic Church and "Temple policing". I also noted that they wrongly spelled "dissension"in their heading by writing "descension"!  Perhaps a Freudian slip? Dissenters do run the risk of final descent..... Just seemed so great to get a laugh out of such a sorry lot!


Please take a moment to say a prayer for all dissenters, that they might in all humility, come home in mind and heart and spirit!

No comments: