THANK YOU ALL


THANK YOU FOR COMING ALONG WITH ME THROUGH THESE PAGES!

Yesterday, according to CLUSTERMAPS, Vexilla Regis Blog recorded its 60,000th Visitor since we began using CLUSTERMAPS on 19the February, 2011.

I sincerely thank all of our visitors for their interest and trust that you will continue to come back and "bring your friends"by word of mouth or by sharing on FACEBOOK or TWITTER.It has been a pleasure to recount a growing number of good news stories even though some corners of the vineyards remain a little unkempt. Either way we will continue to do what we can to inform and interest you .

Of late some minor surgery has interrupted the flow of posting , but we should be back in our stride very soon with a great deal of posting from and about the vast Treasury of the Catholic Faith.

Thank you again, I never cease to be amazed at your geographical spread around the world! God bless you all. If you can spare a prayer for me and mine I would greatly appreciate it. I assure you I shall be praying daily for all of you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONVICT PRIEST - FATHER JAMES DIXON

CRASH THROUGH OR CRASH ?

SILENCE IS NO LONGER SAFE